Event Rentall Hall
Event hall rental for 4 hours
Terms and Conditions
Terms & General Rules
The hall is rented between 4 hours at one time. Setup and cleanup outside the stated hours requires approval and may incur additional charges. To ensure access to the hall earlier on the day of the event approval is required , All vendors, equipment, visitors and cleaning personnel must be cleaned out. Renter is responsible for cleaning the hall after use. Any damage to the hall during the rented timeframe is solely the responsibility of the renter. Mehar Group LLC reserves the right to bill the renter for any damages. Please see attached cleaning checklist for a complete list of renter responsibilities.
1. Noise needs to be kept at a reasonable level.
2. The Hall is a NON-smoking facility.
3. Minor children are allowed to use the building with appropriate supervision.
4. NO pets.
5. Sleeping in the Hall is prohibited.
6. Use involving the sale of alcohol is regulated by the OLCC standards. Permits must be obtained by the renter or caterer if you are selling alcohol.
7. No nails, tacks, adhesives, glues, 3M removable fasteners, or tape can be used on the walls, floors or trusses. Pre-mounted hooks may be used to hang decorations or lighting. Damage to building will result in additional charges.
8. NO HELIUM OR MYLAR BALLOONS.
Exterior Signage & Advertisement
1. No sandwich boards are allowed on sidewalks or streets.
2. No wind driven objects are allowed (ex. Balloons, windsocks, kites).
3. No signage that flashes, luminescent, fluorescent, or phosphorescent including day-glow and neon paints.
4. Temporary signs can be no larger than 24 square foot (ex. 3x8,2x12,4x6).
Sale of Merchandise is not allowed without a city business license. Mehar Group will require a copy of the business license.
Please initial below that you have read these rules and regulations and will abide by them. We recommend a copy of this document be provided to caterer, florist, entertainer, wedding consultant, and other interested parties.